28 December, 2013

Yuki and the Long Bean




So as you know, I have a baby. Her name is Yuki and I lover her to bits.




She's the cutest little (not literally) thing I have in my life. And just like every other dogs, Yuki is extremely greedy. Especially towards greens. So my maid was washing this bunch of long beans in the kitchen. And Yuki suddenly came running out of the kitchen with a long bean in her mouth and CRAZY guilty look in her eyes.




So we thought she stole the greens from the kitchen again. And we started laughing at her really guilty look. Then, to our amaze, she just sat there with the greens in her mouth and not chewing the greens. So we look closer and realized the greens is actually stuck in her throat. Her saliva was dripping all over and she's terrified. Instead of guilty. Or may be she's guilty as well.





We got to hold her firm, and pull the greens out of her mouth/throat. Poor dog. But she never learnt the lesson. She still go to the kitchen to steal greens.

All the little things I love bout my darling :)



Nichole





No comments: