19 December, 2013

2014 Resolution




So it's the time of the year where you review what have you archived and what do you wish to archive in coming days.

As I am reviewing mine, I realized I gained so much meanwhile I lose a lot as well. For every one thing I gain, I lose something precious to me. Vice versa. I lost a person, but I learnt a lesson. I gained strength, but I lose trust. So I start thinking, what is life? Do I really need to care so much? Or should I be more self-centered? What is my direction in life?

And then something happened. I was then enlighten that our lives is actually all written and decided. And as I always quote, believe in faith and fate. All we can do and control is all the small things in life; How and what we chose to bring along when we're on our way to our own written path; How we take detours and whether we enjoy the path…

So here's my 2013 resolution and my achievement:
1. Pick up golf. Got my clubs and shoe but yet to get anyone to teach me. So I shall carry forward this.
2. Learn French. Nope, didn't get to learn. Carry forward!
3. Pick up at least one latin dance. Nope…. Sigh
4. Lose/maintain my weight. YUP!!!! I may have binged eat for a certain time period, but I manage to shed it off thereafter.
5. Pass my professional paper. HELL YEA!!! My proudest and happiest moment in year 2013!!!
6. Get a job. Uh huh! Got myself a stable job.
7. Start saving up for my dream car. I'm only getting fresh grads pay. I can't barely pay for my own living. Don't even bother saving for my dream car. But soon!! One day I'll have you, my dear dream car.
8. Be healthier. Cut down on sugar and oil. Yeap! :) And I'm making this my lifestyle for good!!
9. Stop buying shoes/bags. I manage to hold my crave to not buy any shoe up till my results day. But I deserve it. And it's on 80% sales! And it's for CNY! So yeap, I've archived this!!! :p
10. Participate marathon. Adidas King of the Road babeh!!!
11. More charity. To be very honest, I really did a lot more charity this year. And I feel really good about it. I think I'm going to make this my yearly goal.

And I present, my 2014 resolution:
1. Pick up golf.
2. Learn French.
3. Hike Mt. KK
4. Participate in more marathon.
5. Obtain patent and trademark agent.
6. Lose more weight
7. Rock climbing
8. Save up to bring my parents to go on a nice holiday
9. Bake a cake for every family member's birthday! 
10. More charity!

This year, I'm going for something more practical and fun. And lets hope that 2014 will be a better year for me. And for everyone too!!

So what's your 2014 resolution?




Nichole






No comments: